- 30 lessons, plus introduction and bank of ‘Useful Information’.
- All lessons contain instructional videos, the majority of which are exclusive to the course.
- There is a multiple choice quiz at the end of each lesson, for enjoyment and to consolidate learning. A certificate on completion of the course can also be sent via email on request.
- The course includes a bank of ‘Useful Information’, some of which is downloadable in PDF format.
- You will have lifetime access to the course, which allows you to refer back to any part at any time.
From Seed to Harvest
From Seed To Harvest is my ultimate A-Z (technically A-T!) for growing 40 different vegetables. With my guidance, you’ll feel confident to grow a variety of vegetables from seed. There are 30 lessons, and each one covers every aspect of growing for each vegetable.
You’ll learn about varieties, spacing and watering, and particular pests to be aware of. You’ll find out about whether each vegetable is suitable to grow in the shade, whether to pot on, when to transplant and what to follow them with.
I’ll also talk you through how different seasons and the weather impact your crops. And because you’ll get lifelong access, you’ll always be able to come back and refresh your knowledge on every area covered.
I’ve merged the two previous From Seed to Harvest courses (A-C and F-T) into one complete course. If you’ve previously purchased A-C or F-T, we will enrol you on the full course for free. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student discount – 60% off for those in full-time education – please email email@example.com
- The course can be bought as a gift voucher.
- We offer discounts the for the purchase of multiple courses – see this page.
- Each lesson can also be bought individually, as a ‘Growing Guide‘. The growing guides do not contain quizzes.
My ‘go-to’ reference source for growing different vegetables. There is so much detail and guidance. I cannot recommend it highly enough and I would not have been able to have the success (or confidence) I have achieved in growing vegetables (and delicious melons) without it.
This course has taught me an incredible amount about growing vegetables, even though I went through these topics in my studies. I was able to deepen my knowledge and, above all, simplify it a lot! Charles Dowding’s methods are well-founded and incredibly fun. I am simply thrilled!
I took this course in winter, and was astonished how much vital practical information Charles was sharing. His knowledge is extensive, and he shares it with ease, great skill, and much charm. The course is well-organised, and the information is easily understandable and thorough.