The original hardback cover, with a new photo of vegetables harvested.
Plan bumper harvests the no-dig way using Charles Dowding’s monthly crop calendar. Follow simple steps to:
- Find success with more than 35 vegetables and herbs from tomatoes to basil, carrots to coriander;
- Start a no-dig veg plot on virgin or dug ground, improve the soil and become an expert mulcher and weeder;
- Learn key dates for sowing, staking, harvesting and storing using time-saving monthly checklists;
- Make a raised bed, tackle slugs and snails, and produce the sweetest-smelling compost;
- Understand the techniques for intercropping, companion planting, seed viability and crop succession.
- Similar book to the out of print Veg Course
“This is a sensible and very clearly presented book for those who want to tackle the art of no-dig gardening without being bamboozled by jargon. You will definitely have a clear understanding of the technique after following this guide through the year”