Multi cell propagation trays

HomeForumsGeneral GardeningSowing and GrowingMulti cell propagation trays

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  GB 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

GB
    Participant

I am setting up a new greenhouse and quickly found that multi cell propagation trays are not easy to find, if you want robust, long lasting ones. I however found containerwise.co.uk, referenced on this site and have now taken delivery of 40 and 28 cell shallow trays. They have exceeded my expectations the trays are very strong with a large hole for the easy extraction of the modules. I am now looking forward to putting them to use.

charles

Yes GB these trays give long service. I am pleased that yours have large bottom holes because the 77’s I bought do not! Here is a link to the 40’s you mention https://containerwise.co.uk/product/40l-propagation-tray/

Paul
    Participant

Is there a minimum order requirement for these trays? the website is a bit sparse re.details/osdering etc.

charles

Not sure Paul but I expect so

GB
    Participant

Yes, when I enquired there was a minimum £50 purchase required. 40L & 28L both £3.45each plus vat and shipping. My order was over £100 so shipping was free. The trays will be inherited for sure, they are but to last. The trays were delivered within 48 hours.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.